1 having a connection; "connecting rooms"
2 syntactically connecting sentences or elements of a sentence; "`and' is a copulative conjunction" [syn: copulative]
- present participle of connect
Connection, Connected, Connectivity, or Connexion may refer to:
- Connected (Stereo MC's album) is a 1992 album by the Stereo MC's
- "Connected" (Stereo MCs song) is a 1992 song by the Stereo MC's
- Connected (Foreign Exchange album) is an album by The Foreign Exchange
- "Connected" (Ayumi Hamasaki song), a song by Ayumi Hamasaki.
- "Connected" (RBD song), a song by RBD.
- "Connection" (Elastica song), a song released by the britpop group Elastica
- "Connection (Rolling Stones song)", a song by the Rolling Stones.
- Connection (dance), the primary means of communication between the lead and follow
- "Connection", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- Connect Music Festival, which is held in Inverary, Scotland
- Connected category, a category in which, for every two objects, there is at least one morphism connecting them
- Connected space, a topological space which cannot be written as the disjoint union of two or more nonempty open spaces
- Connected sum
- Connection (mathematics), a way of specifying a derivative of a vector field along another vector field on a manifold
- Levi-Civita connection, used in general relativity
- Connectedness, in mathematics, a property of a topological space, graph or category (with different meanings)
- Connectivity (computer science)
- Connectivity (graph theory)
- The effect of a fastener
- Connections (game)
- Database Connection
- Electrical connection, allows the flow of electrons
- Interconnectivity, in science, the redundant interaction of many small parts to form a greater whole.
- Landscape connectivity
- Telecommunication circuit, the complete path between two terminals
- Connections (The Entertainment Technology Magazine)
- [[Connectivity-A Ferdism flooring term to explain how one floor transitions to another, See also green mango diet; and how long toenails cause gout]]*Sportsnet Connected, a sports news program that airs in Canada
- The Yogurt Connection, a drug ring
- Connect Yorkshire, a not-for-profit business network.
Connections may refer to:
Connexion or Connexxion may refer to:
Connect may refer to:
Connected may refer to:
- Connected, 2007 comedy televisions series
connecting in Chuvash: Çыхăну
connecting in Danish: Forbindelse
connecting in German: Anschluss
connecting in French: Connexion
connecting in Hungarian: Kapcsolat
connecting in Dutch: Aansluiting
connecting in Russian: Связь
adjacent, adjoining, binding, bordering, coalescent, coalescing, combinative, combinatory, combining, communicating, conjunctival, conjunctive, connectional, connective, conterminous, contiguous, copulative, coterminous, end to end, endways, endwise, face to face, immediate, intercommunicating, joined, joining, juxtaposed, juxtapositional, juxtapositive, linking, meeting, neighbor, neighboring, next, unific, unifying, uniting